Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, there is no access to the building. To apply, fill out the online registration form below and the education director will contact you.
- Valid Manitoba ID or Permanent Resident card.
- 19 years or older, with original school mates already graduated. Some exceptions apply.
- English Language Proficiency for successful High school study – Benchmark 7 or Stage 3.
- Complete entry assessment that looks at your current English and math abilities.
- $20 per term fee per student.
Students seeking a Manitoba Mature Student High School Diploma need 8 credits to graduate.
- At least 4 of those must be grade 12 or level 40S or 41G and must include English and Math.
- The remaining 4 credits can include any optional courses we offer.
Students who are upgrading, who have already achieved grade 12 graduation in Canada or elsewhere, are encouraged to take 4 credits, including English and math, to receive an upgrading completion certificate.
Prior Credits and recognizing Prior Learning (RPL):
- Any and all high school courses from grade 9 to 12 can be assessed for credit.
- RPL involves giving credit for formal and informal studies you have done and is done by the Director.
- We also look at Transferring credit if you have studied in another setting or time.
- There is a registration form involved, we need to see transcripts and mark statements, and we do our best but it is not always possible to give credit.